PLEASE PRE-REGISTER 🌿 SPACE IS LIMITED
Contact MMW to sign up
This two hour hands-on class will you teach you about the various comfort measures available to you during birth. We encourage you to bring your support person to this class as this training is as much for them as it is for you, the birthing person.
Couples will learn:
- what techniques work best during each stage of labor
- things to do and not to do in early labor
- breathing techniques
- use of massagers and comfort touch
- standing, leaning, sitting, kneeling and squatting positions
- usefulness of labor tools such as the squat bar and birthing/peanut ball
- Rebozo techniques
- relaxation and tension release methods
- benefits of aromatherapy (essentials oils) for labor and delivery
- acupressure points
- advantages of hydrotherapy
Comfort Measures for Labor & Birth is a 2-hour class.
When to take:
Any time in your third trimester, preferably after Childbirth Prep class.
$50. This includes the pregnant mom and her partner or support person.
To Sign Up:
Contact MonkeyMind Wellness
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW ↠